09/21/09 08:30 AM
Counting my Blessings with Multitude Monday
I'm starting my week out differently.
I'm going to count my blessings. On a Monday morning.
love this little guy
- hearing Sam say "puter"
- finishing my 419 page book - it was a great one
- cuddling with my husband while watching a movie
- new floors
- sun shining on the dew dropped grass
- a warm bed to sleep in
- kids to hug first thing in the morning
- hearing the washer going, cleaning my life-worn clothes
- flower weed gifts from my babes
- the buzz of the fan, blowing me cool
- our Benson
- watching my son love his Daddy
And all that on a Monday morning!
While I'm joining up with Ann from A Holy Experience and all the others, this is a much needed thing for me. I need to consciously count my blessings. Outloud makes it all the more powerful.
Thanks for letting me share.
10/07/09 09:32 AM
You're awesome Rachel! I love having you as a friend! I am very lucky to have met you and you are a ray of sunshine in my life! Those are all awesome and simple everyday things that I too am glad to witness each day. Thanks for putting it in writing! It's going on my fridge!
09/21/09 02:46 PM
You are SO hot! I love you.
09/21/09 09:40 AM
Even if no one else comments on it. I must say I had a great deal of pleasure when reading this. Those pictures are great.